Thank you for your interest!
THE REGISTRATION 2017 HAS NOW BEEN CLOSED
> It seems the campaign has been terminated already, how can I participate?
- Yes, the 'Share a Suitcase Campaign 2017' has been terminated. However, if you want to donate a suitcase or want to get involved, contact THE PEOPLE WHO SHARE, or Bridge2 directly.
> What should I pack in the suitcase?
- Donations with which to fill the suitcases should include:
- Women’s leggings
- Sandals for men, women, and children
- Flip flops all sizes up to 46(EU)/11(UK)/12 US
- Men’s sweatpants/joggers
- Men’s white vests/sleeveless shirts
- Women’s scarves. Large oblong, plain and patterned
- Face cream
- Sun block
- Women’s handbags
- Belts for men
- Belts for women
- Children’s colouring books and colours
- Arabic books
- Arabic films (DVDs)
- Mr Bean DVDs
> How do I drop-off my suitcase?
- After registering we will send you a unique Parcelly ID to attach to your suitcase, and the details of your nearest participating Parcelly Donation Centre. You will also be given a one week time slot in which to drop in your suitcase.
> Are there any specifications for the suitcase?
- It should be a large suitcase with wheels, not exceeding the following dimensions: 29" high, 10" deep, 19" wide, and not heavier than 10kg in weight.
> I am already a Parcelly customer, can I use my existing Parcelly ID?
- Hello friend! Unfortunately, you cannot use your current Parcelly ID but we will provide you with a new Parcelly ID for free.
> Which Parcelly location do I need to drop off my suitcase?
- Don’t worry about choosing a Donation Centre – we will do it for you! At the registration stage, your most convenient Parcelly donation point will be generated based on your postcode.
> How much does it cost to donate my suitcase?
- Not a single penny! As Logistics Sponsor we take care of shipping the suitcases to Greece.
> What happens to the suitcase once it is dropped off?
- Your suitcase will be safely shipped in bulk to Northern Greece, where it will be distributed to refugee camps.
> How do I need to wrap the suitcase?
- To ensure the suitcase reaches the destination in the safest condition, please wrap the suitcase with brown parcel tape 2/3 times.